Energy Management System (EMS) may help in large
financial and environmental benefits. Energy consumption
will be up by 40 - 50%. Let it be home or Industrial side.
EMS is a combination of hardware and software that
helps you to monitor, analyze, control and manage the
energy consumption. An effective EMS consists of energy
meters, sensors, and devices that monitor consumption
factors and these devices transmit data to a central
server. An interactive application helps you in analyzing
and reporting information.
Scope of Application
1) Centralized system to provide energy data of various
2) Helps management to realize energy consumption.
3) Provides instantaneous cumulative energy
4) Records the usage of energy by various feeders time
to time and it used for analysis.
5) It provides data for energy conservation.
6) It cross checks with EB meter reading.
* Metering your energy consumption and collecting the
* Finding a way to save energy and estimate how much
energy each way could save.
* You would typically analyze your meter data to find
and quantify routine energy waste, and you might also
investigate the energy savings that you could make by
replacing equipment or you could find a way to reduce
Monitor, Analyze and Control
1) You could be tracking your progress by
analyzing the meter data to see how well your
energy-saving efforts have worked.
2) Monitoring, analyzing your production and
power consumption by machines reduce
manpower, time, error-free calculation, and
variety of reports. The reports will help to
analyze the production, power consumption
Installation & Commissioning
Trade, Supply & Installation
Service & Maintenance